วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Etón American Red Cross ARCFR160R Microlink Self-Powered AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio with Flashlight, Solar Power and Cell Phone


microlink, (What's this?) I love this little device. Haven't used it much so I hope it holds out for a while. Never know if it's gonna break.
Asset to Have, But . . ., (What's this?) The other reviews are so detailed - excellent, but no one has mentioned it's case in relation to this item being solar-powered.
Great Radio, (What's this?) This thing works every place in my home. It's the first radio that has. The sound is great. I think you should buy it.
Never thought we'd have to use it..., (What's this?) ...but when wind knocked out power to our neighborhood for nearly 8 days, this was a lifesaver.
About that USB port, (What's this?) We purchased this just before Hurricane Irene hit the Northeast in August 2011. Although this radio provides a USB port and a means to charge your cell phone, you'll NEVER be using it as a cell phone charger unless you're desperate. Here's why... Instead of draining the battery of the device, you have to use the hand crank, even if the on-board battery is charged. You have to crank it about 120 cycles per minute or 2 Rotations per Second. I tried it for about a minute before my arms got tired realizing that I'd have to extremely desperate to charge my phone this way.

Other notes. We found the weather radio to be quite functional along with the flashlight and such. No complaints there.
Great little radio., (What's this?) This is a great little radio. The crank is comfortable on your hand & easy to crank. The only drawback of this radio is the so-called USB charger for phones. The instructions state that you can maybe get up to 1 minute of cell phone use charging a dead phone & that is hand cranking for 10 to 15 minutes! I suppose if you can get up to a minute in any emergency situation then it delivers as promised but don't expect to fully charge or get any where near fully charging a phone using this.

As a radio & flashlight this works great.
Emergency Radio, (What's this?) Thius is a great little necessity to keep for emergencies. I highly recommend this to anyone for there emergency kit. Can charge your phone in it also.
Good product so far, (What's this?) I bought this for my husband for his birthday a month ago, mostly to use in blackouts. We haven't had one in the past month, but he enjoys using it for the radio, which comes in very clear. We just have the radio sit in the window of the dining room where it gets sun all day long and it's always charged. This product was recommended to me and I thought the price was great.
Very well made, (What's this?) Much better than expected, and I'm happy overall with this purchase. Reception is good, flash light is bright, and battery life is very good. Charging iPod is a little tricky, though. You are supposed to turn the crank at a certain speed, and I do, but I can't seem to generate a steady output, and my iPod keeps popping up some errors. Cell phone may be easier.
Love it!, (What's this?) This device, to me, is too good a product to do without. I have recommended it to several friends and they have been impressed, as well. The radio reception has been good and the weather radio has worked very well. I use the light, briefly, virtually every night and the devise requires little winding to be serviceable. If you use the radio for a prolonged time, you'll know to wind it when the reception deteriorates. I'm VERY impressed with mine and plan to buy extras.

  • Accessories: owner& 8217;s manual, warranty card Specifications subject to change
  • USB cell phone charger (USB cable not included) 3.5 mm headphone input Dimensions: 5.25& 8221
  • AM (520-1710 KHz) & FM (87-108MHz) NOAA weatherband & 8211

  • Accessories: owner& 8217;s manual, warranty card Specifications subject to change.USB cell phone charger (USB cable not included) 3.5 mm headphone input Dimensions: 5.25& 8221.AM (520-1710 KHz) & FM (87-108MHz) NOAA weatherband & 8211..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น