วันอังคารที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Clear Acrylic Portable Radio Stand


Great for price., (What's this?) Purchased as stand for Sangean PR-D7 radio. Perfect fit. Very secure.

Would also be good as a stand for reading the newspaper on the kitchen table.

A great bargain for the price.
Excellent!, (What's this?) I just bought the Sangean radio this is suggested for, and ordered the stand for it. Before it arrived, I developed a really nifty resting spot for my Sangean. But I moved my Tivoli Songbook radio FROM that nifty spot. When this stand arrived, I used it for the Tivoli. EXCELLENT!

I have it setting on the bathroom counter, so I can have music in there. I have a shower radio (a MARVELOUS Sangean shower radio), but it's on batteries. So, I don't leave it on too much.
Good Stand - Slightly Flimsy, (What's this?) For $10 they could have made it a little thicker. This acrylic is 5/64" thick. Slightly flimsy for average radio, book, etc. It appears to be designed for the Sangean PR-D7 (shown in photo), which we also have. Good fit and more solid for this radio.
Width: 6.7"
Depth: 7.4"
Height: 4.
Acrylic Radio Stand, (What's this?) I bought this to use with my Eton E1 and Sony 2010 radios and it works great. It is somewhat less broad than than they are horizontally but that doesn't seem to affect its efficacy as a stand for radios that are wider than the stand's base, which is in line with what I figured. Other outlets sell wider ones for more than twice as much, plus shipping but then you are getting close to paying $20 for a plastic radio stand. At that point, I will just use a book. This one is fairly priced and seems to work for virtually any vertically-oriented portable or small vertically-oriented tabletop radio.
handy little item, (What's this?) A nice idea and convenient, however, why the radio manufacturer just didn't build a flip stand on the radio is beyond me.
It is also a little too high to be neat looking. It should only be as high as the radio. But it is a necessary item.
Great stand, (What's this?) I bought this stand along with a Sangrean PR-D7 AM/FM radio (8" x 6")--it's a perfect fit.

  • Clear Acrylic Radio Stand
  • (Radio not included)

  • Clear Acrylic Radio Stand.(Radio not included)..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น