วันจันทร์ที่ 9 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kaito KA2031 AM/FM NOAA Wearther Radio with Alert & Sleep/Wake-up Timer


Hit or Miss ?, Seemed to have a great combo of features at a bargain price.
I couldn't get it to work. Contacted "inscrutable" Kaito Rep, they wouldn't exchange, was told to press reset button, I was resetting all the time. Couldn't get features to work consistently or any reasonable volume with or without external antenna. Ordered the AC adapter from Kaito, it never showed up. Wanted the NOAA SAME alert feature with the clock radio and alarm features. Never got that far to try them. Gave up and tossed it on my gadget junk pile. Glad I got off cheap, could have been worse, no more Kaito Experiences for me. Too bad, I've read soome good things about their other radios, but my customer service "treatment" combined with a dud unit really put me off.
Big Buttons are GREAT, (What's this?) I like it a lot so far ,,, I must now wait to see how long batteries last ,,, It has all the basic features like a light and many storage locations for AM and FM ,,, easily stored to and accessed !!!

I LOVE THE BIG BUTTONS.
Don't ever buy, (What's this?)
It didn't work at all!, The biggest mistake that I made was throwing the receipt away, cause I would have returned it in a second. I put the batteries in and the clock came on immediately, but I could not get the radio to work/ turn on. I left it on as I didn't have time to full with it. Later that night the radio came on randomly and then it wouldn't let us turn save the channel presets. Then it wouldn't let us turn the radio off. We ended up taking the batteries out. So the next step is to throw it out. Maybe this one was is faulty, but I wouldn't recommend wasting your money.
Poor reception, (What's this?) The radio works, but I have been disappointed with it's reception of some FM stations that other radios can pick up.
Very Poor Audio Quality, (What's this?)
Total Junk..., (What's this?)
Poor reception, poor sound, I was looking for a radio with digital tuning. I am disappointed with the Kaito. The AM reception is poor even with the external antenna. The sound is very tinny.

I would not recommend the Kaito KA2031. It's inexpensive but, for me, unusable.
Perfect sprcimen, (What's this?) Nice radio. Arrived quickly and works for exactly what we needed it for. Perfect for our camper trailer.
Returned this radio., Many reasons why I returned this radio was that the buttons to operate it were much too hard to use. The reception was not as advertised. I guess you get what you pay for.

  • Sleep/Wake-up timer perfect for afternoon naps
  • PLL synthesized radio with minimized signal drifting
  • 20 Memories, 10 for AM and 10 for FM
  • ALL 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather stations with real time alert
  • Due to the digital TV transition enacted on June 12, 2009, analog TV broadcasts are no longer supported. No analog TV broadcasts will be receivable

  • Sleep/Wake-up timer perfect for afternoon naps.PLL synthesized radio with minimized signal drifting.20 Memories, 10 for AM and 10 for FM.ALL 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather stations with real time alert.Due to the digital TV transition enacted on June 12, 2009, analog TV broadcasts are no longer supported. No analog TV broadcasts will be receivable. The newly released Kaito KA2031 Digital Synthesized portable radio provides the most accurate drift-free tuning of all available radio stations for listening to radio talk and music shows on the AM/FM bands as well as up to the minute weather from your local Weather Band broadcasts. It can also give you real time weather alert even when the radio is off. With direct digit-entry operation and 10 direct keys for memory presets, this radio allows quick access to your favorite stations. There are twenty presets, 10 stations for AM and 10 for the FM.. One important feature of the KA2031 is the sleep/wake-up timer. With this feature, it is possible to not only have the radio turn off after a selected amount of time (10-90 minutes), but also to have the radio turn on at a preset time. This 3-band radio picks up FM, AM and weather channels. FM frequencies range between 87.6 and 108 MHz while AM frequencies range from 530 to 1710 kHz. You will pick up weather channels 1-7. Unlike some other radios with NOAA weather receptions, the KA2031 is pre-programmed with all 7 channels, from 1-7, so no more guess work when tuning in. You can listen to the radio via the speaker, or through optional headphones via the headphone jack. Whether through the built-in ferrite bar antenna or the telescopic FM and weather antenna, you are sure to receive the best possible reception. To power this sleek, ergonomic radio, use either an optional AC adapter or three AA batteries. Call toll free 866-524-8676 to order the AC adapter for this radio.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น